Investment and business opportunities
Local authorities are supporting the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Donduseni town.
- In the first division of the sugar factory it is real to run a section for processing of fruits and vegetables. It is very opportune moment, which has several strengths: will reduce production costs, reduce the number of intermediaries, stimulate and support regional producers (the nearest factory is located at a distance of 40 km in Cupcini).
- It is also important to open processing milk factory. Owners of animals are forced to sell their products to intermediaries who resell the milk to factories from Edinet, Riscani, Orhei.
The main objectives for Donduseni town are:
- The growth of the attractiveness of the town to attract investments;
- Promotion of cooperation with other localities internationally, through the implementation of projects of common interest;
- Promotion of innovation and technology transfer by strengthening links between business and science, technology, research;
- Reduce regional disparities by stimulating economic development, social and cultural development, to improve the quality of urban life;
- Develop plans, regional and international cooperation in the context of sustainable human settlements, taking into account environmental protection, rational use of land, the preservation and creation of green spaces, ensuring efficient transport, the use of international experience;
- Restoration and preservation of natural, historic, cultural assets to enhance the attractiveness of the town;
- Support, coordination and development of training programs, creating opportunities for professional development in the region.
The total length of urban streets is 77 km, the condition is unsatisfactory.
Distribution network of drinking water - 40.5 km.
The length of canalization facilities is 15.5 km.
Gas distribution network - 14.5 km.
All enterprises and institutions use autonomous heating systems.
Other investment opportunities please find here www.miepo.md/regionview.php?=ro&midc=217&idc=13